Item Number: SAR V03-05
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- SITREP: February 2000 – By Dan Shea
- Hawaii Historic Arms Association Show – By Dan Shea
- T&E: February 2000 – By Al Paulson
- Book Reviews: February 2000 – By Stephen Stuart
- The Interview: C. Reed Knight, Jr., Trey Knight, and Doug Olson of Knights Armament Company – By Matt Smith
- The Browning Machinegun Caliber .50 HB, M2, Part II – By Robert Bruce
- Small Arms Data by Wire (SADW): February 2000 – By Nick Steadman
- Industry News: February 2000 – By Robert M. Hausman
- The World’s First Assault Rifles – By Charles Q. Cutshaw
- Automatic Weapons in Miniature, Part III: “Manually Operated Guns” – By Robert G. Segel
- Letters to SAR: February 2000 – By Larry Pratt
- The Airborne MP-40 – By Carl H. Cartledge, Jr.