Item Number: SAR V20-02
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- Legally Armed: News Flash – By Teresa G. Ficaretta, Esq. and Johanna Reeves, Esq.
- New Review: V20N2 – By Chris A. Choat
- Legally Armed: V20N2 – By Teresa G. Ficaretta, Esq. and Johanna Reeves, Esq.
- Tech Spec: V20N2 – By Rick Vasquez
- The BlasTech E-15 Imperial Stormtrooper Heavy Blaster Rifle – By Will Dabbs, MD
- American Built Arms Mod * X Chassis Stock + Trijicon’s AccuPower® Scope – By Chris A. Choat
- The Lancer L30 HM (Heavy Metal) & New Product Releases – By Christopher R. Bartocci
- Mossberg MVP LC: High Capacity Precision Bolt Action – By Todd Burgreen
- The AMT AUTOMAG III – By Frank Iannamico
- The Walther CCP: Addressing the Timeless Quandary of Big Bullets in Little Guns – By Will Dabbs, MD
- Meaning of the 1920-mark on German Military Weapons – By Michael Heidler
- Material Witness: V20N2 – By David Lake
- Czech ZB26 Gunner’s Kit – By Robert G. Segel
- Guns of the Silver Screen, V20N2: Star Wars: Guns of a New Hope – By Kyle Shea