Item Number: SAR V19-09
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- SITREP: V19N9 – By Dan Shea
- New Review: V19N9 – By Chris A. Choat
- Legally Armed: V19N9 – By Teresa G. Ficaretta, Esq. and Johanna Reeves, Esq.
- The Next Generation Italian Combat Rifle: The Beretta ARX160/ARX100 – By Christopher R. Bartocci
- Black Rain Ordnance, Inc. – By Christopher R. Bartocci
- Battle Blades of WWI & WWII: Part II, Bayonets – By Robert G. Segel
- Steel Will Fervor 1201 Dagger – By Todd Burgreen
- Magnum Research Desert Eagle 1911 – By R.K. Campbell
- Full Auto Rimfire Conversions for the M16 Rifle – By Frank Iannamico
- Non-AK Rifles Chambered in 7.62x39mm – By Todd Burgreen
- The Ithaca Gun Company US M3A1 Submachine Gun – By Frank Iannamico
- Browning Model of 1917 Gunner’s Kit – By Robert G. Segel
- BAZOOKA! Part I: Captain Skinner’s Tube-launched Tank Error – By Robert Bruce