Item Number: SAR V19-06
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- New Review: V19N6 – By Chris A. Choat
- Legally Armed: V19N6 – By Teresa G. Ficaretta, Esq. and Johanna Reeves, Esq.
- The Lage Manufacturing MAX 31A M11/.380 – By Frank Iannamico
- Sphinx SDP Compact – By Todd Burgreen
- CZ-USA’S New Scorpion EVO 3 S1 Pistol – By Chris A. Choat
- The HK P9S Roller-Locked Handgun – By Will Dabbs, MD
- Aftermarket Sten Magazines – By Frank Iannamico
- The DPMS Gen II Recon – By Christopher R. Bartocci
- London Proof House Interview – By Miles Vining
- Fort Nelson: Home of the Big Guns – By Robert G. Segel
- Glock 18 Machine Pistol – By Frank Iannamico
- Vickers Gunner’s Kit – By Robert G. Segel
- Czechoslovak Mosin: The Curious Story of the Vz.54 Sniper Rifle – By David Pazdera
- The YHM Model 57 Billet Carbine – By Christopher R. Bartocci
- Book Review: V19N6 – By Dean Roxby