Item Number: SAR V19-05
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- New Review: V19N5 – By Chris A. Choat
- Legally Armed: V19N5 – By Teresa G. Ficaretta, Esq. and Johanna Reeves, Esq.
- PWS Mk107 AR Pistols – By Todd Burgreen
- The ArmaLite AR-18/AR-180 Rifles – By Christopher R. Bartocci
- Blackhawk! Blades – By Todd Burgreen
- SMG Guns FG42 – By Oleg Volk
- Review of Various M4 Accessories In Combat – By Miles Vining
- M1910 Russian Maxim Gunner’s Kit – By Robert G. Segel
- CMMG Mk9 PDW 9mm AR Pistol – By Todd Burgreen
- Name That Gun – By George E. Kontis, PE
- German Infrared Equipment – By Michael Heidler
- High Standard AK Underfolder Polish Style – By David Lake
- 2015 PVA Trapshoot – By Mikey Entingh
- Book Review: V19N5 – By Dean Roxby