Item Number: SAR V11-07
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- Industry News: ATF Importer’s Conference Part II – By Robert M. Hausman
- New Review – By Chris A. Choat
- NFATCA Report: The NFATCA Working With ATF Field Operations – By John Brown
- Die Waffen Museum Suhl – Suhl, Thuringia, Germany – By Lawrence Heiskell, M.D.
- The Cetme Assault Rifle – By Jean Huon
- New Life for a Combat Classic: US Ordinance MK43 Mod 1 Machine Gun – By Robert Bruce
- The Interview: L. James Sullivan – Part II – By Dan Shea
- America’s Army: The Strength of the Nation 2007 A.U.S.A. Show Report – By Jim Schatz
- S. Navy Mk18 Mod O Custom Close Quarter Combat Weapon for the Seafaring Service – By Christopher R. Bartocci
- East German Wieger STG Rifle – By Frank Iannamico