Item Number: SAR V11-01
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- Industry News: ATF Publishes NFA Handbook – By Robert M. Hausman
- New Review – By Chris A. Choat
- NFATCA Report: An Official Thanks to the NFA Branch – By John Brown
- Garwood Industries M134G Minigun System – By Jeff W. Zimba
- A Hosted Event at Knight’s Armament Company Shot Show Soiree
- Rocket Versus Recoilles: A brief History of the RPG – By Paul Newhouse
- The SA80A2 Upgraded Rifles – By Dan Shea
- The United States Marine Corps National Museum – By Frank Iannamico
- Wikieup! – By Robert G. Segel
- The Evolution Of The Black Rifle: From Vietnam to The War on Terror, This Ever-Changing Rifle System Continues to Evolve – By Jeff W. Zimba
- A Primer on Shaped Charges – By Paul Newhouse
- NDIA Small Arms Conference 2007: Arming Ground Forces in the Fight Against Terrorism – By Robert Bruce