Item Number: SAR V10-11
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- Industry News: Remington Arms Co. to be Acquired by Cerberus Capital – By Robert M. Hausman
- New Review – By Chris A. Choat
- Advanced AR-15/M16 Components from VLTOR – By Christopher R. Bartocci
- Book Reviews: Armed Forces Journal Shoot- Out at Blackwater 2004 DVD – By Chuck Madurski
- NFATCA Report: A Special Thanks to Ken Houchens and the Entire Team at the NFA Branch – By John Brown
- Las Vegas Gun Range & Firearms Center – By Jeff W. Zimba
- Reising Star: A Buyers Guide to Reising Submachine Guns – By Frank Iannamico
- Feeding the Tiger: Ammunition Belts for Finnish Maxim Machine Guns – By Jean-Francois Legendre
- Blackwater and Heckler & Koch Form Training Program – By Robert Bruce
- Browning Aircraft Machine Guns – By Frank Iannamico
- The Little Known Honduran Elite Forces – By Julio A. Montes
- Skennerton Museum Tour – By John P. Wallace