Item Number: SAR V07-08
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- SITREP: May 2004 – By Dan Shea
- Industry News: May 2004 – By Robert M. Hausman
- New Review: May 2004 – By Chris A. Choat
- New Rate Reducing M16/M4 Buffer From MGI – By Jeff W. Zimba
- The Colt SCAMP – By J David Truby
- Land Warrior: Part I – By Robert Bruce
- Japanese Type 100 Submachine Gun – By Robert G. Segel