Item Number: SAR V06-08
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- SITREP: May 2003 – By Dan Shea
- Hailstorm of Death: The Gatling Gun – By J David Truby
- When is a Spade Not a Spade? Soviet 37mm Spade Mortar – By Terry Gander
- M-16 FrankenSTEN: Creating a Monster – A How-to Guide – By Will Dabbs, MD
- Small Caliber Tank Buster: 7.92 mm Panzerbüchse (P.z.B.) 39 German Anti-Tank Rifle – By Frank Iannamico
- “Ambassador” Beretta’s Perfect Little Subgun – By J David Truby
- “Elephant Gun” Of The Winter War: The Lahti 20mm L-39 Antitank Rifle – By Robert Bruce
- RASE “Extra 30” Stock – By Al Paulson
- New Review: May 2003 – By Chris A. Choat
- Industry News: May 2003 – By Robert M. Hausman
- The Thompson Submachine Gun ID Guide, Part X: The Thompson Drums of West Hurley, Auto-Ordnance – By Frank Iannamico