Item Number: SAR V06-06
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- SITREP: March 2003 – By Dan Shea
- TNW’s Maschinengewehr 34 Semiautomatic-only Gun – By Daniel Bartha
- The Trojan Thompson – By J David Truby
- Chinese Type 67 Suppressed Pistol – By Dan Shea
- Shrike’s 5.56mm AWS – By Jeff W. Zimba
- Colt Model 1928 Semi-Auto – By Mark Genovese
- Browning Machine Gun Navy “Shield” Mount Restoration – By Michael Shyne
- New Review: March 2003 – By Chris A. Choat
- Industry News: March 2003 – By Robert M. Hausman
- The Semi Auto MK 760 – By Brian Zuzelo