Item Number: SAR V05-05
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- SITREP: February 2002 – By Dan Shea
- I.R.E.’ing Armalite’s AR-10A4 – By Charles Q. Cutshaw
- USAS 12 in the 50th State – By Mark Genovese
- Mount Horeb Subgun Match – By Lee Arten
- The M3A4 (M4A1) Hand Cart – By Robert G. Segel
- The Thompson Submachine Gun ID Guide, Part IV: The Savage Arms Thompson – By Frank Iannamico
- Interview with Ty Meligan of TL Guns – By Matt Smith
- SAR Tours Pakistan’s Tribal Gun Factories – By Rob Krott
- The ASA .308 Match Rifle 300 WSM Conversion – By Louis T. Carabillo, Jr.
- FN Training Courses – By Dan Shea
- Pancor Jackhammer – By Jonathan Glazer
- The MG-42 / 10-22 Dress-Up Kit from Cherokee Accessories – By Jeff W. Zimba
- Book Reviews: February 2002 – By Michael McDaniel
- Small Arms Data by Wire (SADW): February 2002 – By Nick Steadman
- New Review: February 2002 – By Chris A. Choat
- Industry News: February 2002 – By Robert M. Hausman
- Russian Military Adopts New Service Pistol – By Charles Q. Cutshaw