Item Number: SAR V23-03
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- New Review: V23N3 – By The Small Arms Review Editorial Staff
- SAR Special: Hunting Suppressors – By The Small Arms Review Editorial Staff
- The Grand Power Q100 – By Oleg Volk
- A Fading Star: The Star Si35 Submachine Gun, That Is – By Jean Huon
- Bangerter’s Noiseless, Smokeless Gun – By Michael Laramie
- British Thorneycro?ft Bolt-Action Rifle – By Jonathan Ferguson (ARES)
- RUGER AR-556 MPR – By Todd Burgreen
- Evolution Toward the British Enfield Weapon System – By Jonathan Ferguson (ARES)
- Remington Defense: Big Green Is Back – By Todd Burgreen
- LMT’s Confined Space Weapon – By Oleg Volk
- Kel-Tec’s SU-16 and SU-22 – By Tara Dixon Engel
- Wartime Needs Force Factories to Change Course – By Jean Huon
- Book Review: V23N3 – By Dean Roxby
- Machine Gun Memorabilia: V23N3 – By Robert G. Segel
- Guns of the Silver Screen: V23N3 – By Kyle Shea
- Legally Armed: V23N3 – By Johanna Reeves, Esq.
- NFATCA Report: V23N3 – By Jeffrey Folloder