Item Number: SAR V22-03
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- New Review: V22N3 – By The Small Arms Review Editorial Staff
- Faxon Firearms: Customizable AR-15, AK-47 Blend Comes to Market – By Oleg Volk
- Precision Rifles Special – By The Small Arms Review Editorial Staff
- Choosing a Thompson: What Collectors Should Know – By Frank Iannamico
- VZ-61 Skorpion: The Littlest Submachine Gun – By Pascal Thibert
- Show Report: Modern Day Marine Expo 2017 – By Robert Bruce
- The “Cristobal Carbine” – By Jean Huon
- The Volcanic Pistol: Progenitor of Automatic Weapons – By Louis A. Garavaglia
- Luftwaffe Gunner’s Trainer: The German Training Camera-Gun MBK 1000 – By Michael Heidler
- Worth the Wait: S&W M&P9L 2.0 Upgrade Benefits from 12 Years of Users’ Feedback – By Todd Burgreen
- Gemtech-Improved Outback Upgrade (IOU) Program – By Thomas Murphy
- A*B Arms’ Media Event at Panthera Training Center – By Todd Burgreen
- Book Review: V22N3 – By Dean Roxby
- Machine Gun Memorabilia: V22N3 – By Robert G. Segel
- Guns of the Silver Screen: V22N3 – By Kyle Shea
- Legally Armed: V22N3 – By Teresa G. Ficaretta, Esq. and Johanna Reeves, Esq.
- NFATCA Report: V22N3 – By Jeffrey Folloder