Item Number: SAR V22-01
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- New Review: V22N1 – By The Small Arms Review Editorial Staff
- Gun Parts & Kits Special – By The Small Arms Review Editorial Staff
- Book Review: V22N1 – By Dean Roxby
- S&W M&P15T LiNQ – By Todd Burgreen
- A*B Arms MOD X – By Todd Burgreen
- The Israeli Galil – By Frank Iannamico
- The GemTech Tracker and the Evolution of the Sound Suppressor in Modern-Day America – By Will Dabbs, MD
- UTAS XTR-12 Answers Shotgun Questions – By Oleg Volk
- Finnish Precision: Aimo Lahti’s Famous M/31 Submachine Gun – By Michael Heidler
- The Airforce Escape Pre-Charged Air Rifle – By Will Dabbs, MD
- SN 9468: On the Side of Law and Order – By Tom Davis, Jr.
- Fabrique Nationale Model 1949 – By Alton P. Chiu
- The Ingenuity of the Viet Cong – By Michael Heidler
- Guns of the Silver Screen: V22N1 – By Kyle Shea
- Legally Armed: V22N1 – By Teresa G. Ficaretta, Esq. and Johanna Reeves, Esq.
- NFATCA Report: V22N1 – By Jeffrey Folloder
- Machine Gun Memorabilia: V22N1 – By Robert G. Segel