Item Number: SAR V21-10
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- New Products: V21N10 – By The Small Arms Review Editorial Staff
- 2017 Holiday Gift Guide – By The Small Arms Review Editorial Staff
- Book Review: V21N10 – By Dean Roxby
- SAR 2017 Firearms Directory – By The Small Arms Review Editorial Staff
- Poisoned Perspective – By Guy Smith
- Collecting Military Memorabilia – By Will Dabbs, MD
- M+M10X – When a Swiss Reservist Designs a Rifle for the American Marksman – By Oleg Volk
- CMMG MK4, 22 Nosler Rifle – By Thomas Murphy
- TP9 SFX: Continuing Evolution of Century Arms’ Striker-Fired Import – By Todd Burgreen
- The StG 58 – The Teutonic FAL – By Will Dabbs, MD
- Walther Factory & Museum Tour – By Dickson Ly
- Beating the .22 Magnum at It’s Own Game – By Oleg Volk
- Asymmetric Warfare Group – By Robert Bruce
- Guns of the Silver Screen: V21N10 – By Kyle Shea
- Legally Armed: V21N10 – By Teresa G. Ficaretta, Esq. and Johanna Reeves, Esq.
- NFATCA Report: V21N10 – By Jeffrey Folloder
- Machine Gun Memorabilia: V21N10 – By Robert G. Segel