Item Number: SAR V20-05
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- New Review: V20N5 – By Chris A. Choat
- Legally Armed: V20N5 – By Teresa G. Ficaretta, Esq. and Johanna Reeves, Esq.
- Tech Spec: V20N5 – By Rick Vasquez
- Knife Manufacturer Guide – By The Small Arms Review Editorial Staff
- Back in Black: The Spyderco Aqua Salt – By The Small Arms Review Editorial Staff
- Martial Blade Concepts – By Patty Sweat
- SIG SAUER MPX: 21st Century piston driven SMG – By Todd Burgreen
- Remington 380 Reboot – By Gordon Meehl
- Atlantic Firearms/Definitive Arms AKX-9 Pistol – By Chris A. Choat
- The GEMTECH Viper Suppressor – By Frank Iannamico
- Edges & Armor – By Paul Evancoe
- Amnesty Time? – By Dan Shea
- Spare Parts Wallet for Bren .303 in. Machine Gun Mk. I – By Robert G. Segel
- Material Witness: V20N5 – By David Lake
- Guns of the Silver Screen: V20N5 – By Kyle Shea