Item Number: SAR V20-04
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- New Review: V20N4 – By Chris A. Choat
- Legally Armed: V20N4 – By Teresa G. Ficaretta, Esq. and Johanna Reeves, Esq.
- Tech Spec: V20N4 – By Rick Vasquez
- Black Rifle Manufacturer Guide – By The Small Arms Review Editorial Staff
- The DoubleStar STAR10B – By Christopher R. Bartocci
- Freedom Forge Armory’s Joint Rifle Project – By Robert Bruce
- The Bazooka, The M16, And the Man on the Moon – By Seth Nadel
- The NDIA Awards – By Dan Shea
- “Old School”: The Patriot Ordnance Factory – By Christopher R. Bartocci
- M1 Flamethrower of 1941: The 90-Day Wonder – By Charlie Hobson
- M1941 Johnson Rifle: AR-15 Progenitor – By Alton P. Chiu
- Material Witness: V20N4 – By David Lake
- Guns of the Silver Screen: V20N4 – By Kyle Shea