Item Number: SAR V14-08
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- SITREP – By Dan Shea
- New Review – By Chris A. Choat
- NFATCA Report: United We Stand – By John Brown
- Machine Gun on a Budget – By Alan Clay
- MP5 Clone from LSC Flat – By Jeff W. Zimba
- The San Quentin Browning Machine Gun – By Rollin Lofdahl
- Reising Submachine Gun: Part II – By Frank Iannamico
- Valkyrie Armament Belt-Fed Conversion – By Jeff W. Zimba
- Knights of the “Black ‘N Ugly” Armorie – By Linda P. Farmer
- Gemtech’s Alpine & G5-22 Silencers – By John Titsworth, Jr.
- Lewis Gun/Vickers Tripod Adapter – By Robert G. Segel
- The M-41 Pulse Rifle – By Will Dabbs, MD
- Erma Vollmer EMP Submachine Gun – By Jean Huon
- Webley Revolvers – By R.K. Campbell
- NDIA Joint Armaments Conference, 2010 – By Jason Gillis
- Browning Mystery Photo? – By James L. Ballou