Item Number: SAR V14-07
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- SITREP – By Dan Shea
- New Review – By Chris A. Choat
- NFATCA Report – By John Brown
- Gemtech’s TREK Silencers: Small – Light – Quiet & Full-Auto Rated – By Jeff W. Zimba
- IDF History Museum Tel Aviv, Israel – By Dan Shea
- Ruger 1022 HI-Capacity Magazine Evaluation – By J.M. Ramos
- Modern Day Marine 2010 – By Dan Shea
- Nicaraguan Fighting Elites – By Julio A. Montes
- The FX 45 1911s from ATI – By Jeff W. Zimba
- Notes on the Reising Submachine Gun Part I – By Frank Iannamico
- Polish Tokarev TT-33 – By Todd Burgreen