Item Number: SAR V14-10
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- POF-USA P416 Testing Phase III – By Jeff W. Zimba
- Fall 2010 Knob Creek SMG Competition – By Todd Louis
- US Gun Trucks South African Connection – By Julio Montes
- SIG SAUER SSG 3000 – By Todd Burgreen
- Philippine 1911s – By R.K. Campbell
- The Interview (Part II): George E. Kontis PE – By Dan Shea
- SHOT Show 2011 – By Chris Choat
- History of the Bazooka – By George Kontis PE
- The Mystery SMG – By Gorazd Tomic
- Russia’s Maxim Leader – By J David Truby
- Red Jacket’s ZK-MR – By Todd Burgreen