Item Number: SAR V13-11
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- Industry News: AR Rifle Owners Most Active Shooters – By Robert M. Hausman
- New Review – By Chris A. Choat
- NFATCA Report: Changes at the Top in ATF – By John Brown
- MKE AT-94A2 9mm Carbine – By Jeff W. Zimba
- Browning Model of 1918 (Cygnet) Tripod – By Robert G. Segel
- Guns of the Spetsnaz: Pistols Firing Internally Silenced Ammunition – By Maxim Popenker
- The National World War II Museum – By Robert G. Segel
- SLG41 Shotgun from Arsenal, Inc. – By Jeff W. Zimba
- Who Was J Curtis Earl? – By Richard MacLean
- New Data About Georg Luger Concerning Maxim Machine Guns and His Pistol – By Branko Bogdanovic
- French MAT 49 Submachine Gun – By Jean Huon