Item Number: SAR V13-10
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- Industry News: 2009 Firearms Importation Review – By Robert M. Hausman
- New Review – By Chris A. Choat
- NFATCA Report: A Look at ATF Forms Processing – By John Brown
- All Diamond, No Rough: PTR91, Ltd. – By Jeff W. Zimba
- Teutonic Engineering at its Best: The Heckler & Koch 40mm Grenade Launcher – By Jason M. Wong
- GSG-AK47: A Small Caliber with a Big Name – By Jeff W. Zimba
- Foreign Weapons Instructor Course – By Robert Bruce
- WWI, Remembering the Somme: Part II – By Robert G. Segel
- Rock River Arms 9mm LAR9 – By Todd Burgreen
- Centurion 39 AK from Century International Arms – By Todd Burgreen